Find out about our new Florida statewide assessment. There is information for students and parents.
How can you help your child with MATH???
3rd - 5th graders should know their multiplication facts. If they don't, you still have time to memorize them. Multiplication Facts are a skill that should be mastered by 3rd GRADE.
Here are a few skills that become quite easy if you know your facts:
- finding equivalent fractions (3rd-5th)
- division (3rd-5th)
- simplifying fractions (3rd-5th)
- finding common denominators (4th-5th)
- adding and subtracting fractions (4th - 5th)
- multiplying and dividing fractions (4th - 5th)
- solving algebraic equations (3rd-5th)
- Solving for perimeter, area, and/or
- Converting units of measure (4th-5th)
You are at a disadvantage if you don't know your facts.
and that is a FACT!!!!
Click on the wizard and get information about what your child is learning in math. It's MAGICAL!!!
Get InSync with your local school using Parents K-12 resources and activities for homework help, test prep, and more! Sign-up with district code HCPS to use your FREE account for all HCPS families and educators. Click Here to visit the InSync Web site and get started.
mySPOT, the new Student-Parent Online Toolkit, is now officially available to students. mySPOT is ready to guide parents to district resources including Edsby, MyPaymentPlus, Choice and Magnet programs, district calendars